2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBranksome Wood Road, Bournemouth
Withdrawn from Market
- SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH DOOR ONTO PATIO AREA
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC
- PATIO AREA LEADING ONTO COMMUNAL GARDENS
- GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC AND LIGHTING
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE ONTO BOURNEMOUTH GARDENS
- 150 YEAR LEASE
- CLOSE TO WESTBOURNE & BOURNEMOUTH TOWN CENTRE
*NEW LEASE* MK Estates are pleased to offer this spacious well presented ground floor flat located in the desirable area of Branksome Wood Road facing onto Bournemouth Gardens, the property benefits from two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, large lounge with door leading onto private patio area, kitchen/diner, bathroom & separate WC, plenty of storage and private garage housing electric.
The property is within close distance to Bournemouth Town Centre and Westbourne and is surrounded by manicured gardens and mature trees.
Viewings highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725158.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7173504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.