2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshby Close, Roberttown, West Yorkshire WF15 7PA
- Situated in the heart of Roberttown
- Immaculately presented end townhouse
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- Having refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Cul-de-sac position
- Entrance vestibule, lounge, modern breakfast kitchen
- Two double bedrooms & shower room
- Low maintenance pebbled gardens front & rear
- Separate single garage
- uPVC DG, GCH. NO UPPER CHAIN Energy Rating: C
Situated in the heart of Roberttown Village is this immaculately presented two bedroom end townhouse. Ideal for a first time buyer the property is ready to move in with minimal expense having been refurbished throughout. Located in a cul-de-sac position the property comprises of: entrance vestibule, lounge, modern breakfast kitchen with integral appliances. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and stylish white three piece shower room. To the exterior boasts a low maintenance pebbled area with an enclosed rear pebbled garden as well as a single garage within 500 yards of the property. uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Energy Rating: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44731290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesmart Sales & Lettings, Heckmondwike - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.