3 bedroom barn conversion for saleLodge Yard, Minskip, Nr Boroughbridge
- Impressive 21'5" Long Sitting Room
- 24'3" Long Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Exposed Beams & 11'8" High 1st Floor Ceilings
- Gas Fired Radiator CH & Double Glazing
- Delightful Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Car Port with Lockable Storage Shed
A CHARACTERFUL 3 BEDROOMED BARN CONVERSION WITH CAR PORT & "LOCK UP & GO" GARDENS
An exciting opportunity to buy a characterful 3 bedroomed barn conversion with no onward chain set within a delightful courtyard development located within 1 mile of Boroughbridge and 0.5 mile of Junction 48 of the A1(M).
A 215 long sitting room welcomes you to the property and leads into 243 long dining kitchen which features a range of base and wall storage cupboards complemented by integrated appliances to include 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with filter canopy over and electric oven and grill under, fridge, freezer and space for both a dishwasher and washing machine. The dining area also provides access out into the delightful rear garden.
The 1st floor landing leads off to a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) and a bathroom. All 3 bedrooms feature beamed high vaulted ceilings and other internal features of note include gas radiator central heating, sealed unit double glazing and fitted wooden blinds throughout.
Externally there is a car port with storage shed, visitor parking spaces and a delightful walled rear garden with decked and paved seating areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44734758.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26552247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.