6 bedroom detached house for saleBrigsley Road, Waltham
- Georgian Style Detached House in Popular Location
- Stunningly Presented Four Bedroom Residence in Lawned Grounds
- Outstanding Bespoke Kitchen/Diner with Family Sitting Area
- Sophisticated Lounge Room & Formal Dining room
- Master Suite with Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Second Floor with Cinema/Games Room and Shower Room
- Substantial Annex with a Further Two Bedrooms
- EPC Rating: C
Perfectly marrying traditionalstyle and modern family life to create a harmonious home superbly suited tocontemporary family life. The impressive façade has been designed to provideGeorgian house style grandeur within a highly sought after location. The undoubted heart of this splendid propertyis the bespoke kitchen, a great deal of thought has gone into creating not justa practical space which opens into distinct areas for relaxing and entertainingbut the use of carefully positioned sets of French doors connects with theoutside beautifully for those inevitable summer parties.The sophisticated lounge room is abright and relaxing room, whilst the diningroom caters for formal celebrations. The master suite includes a luxuriousbedroom with a fitted dressing room and stylish en-suite shower room and a balustradedbalcony allows views over the lawned grounds. The three further bedrooms areall generous doubles and with a further en-suite and luxurious family bathroom offersindulgent relaxation. There is potential for further bedrooms to the secondfloor which is currently used as a cinema room and games room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44735823.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5564746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.