4 bedroom detached house for saleWest End Road, Epworth, North Lincolnshire, DN9
- Outstanding Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Modern Shaker Styled Open Plan Kitchen, with Dining Area
- Lounge with Cast Iron Multi Burning Stove
- Stunning Master Suite with Paddock Views & Dressing Area with En-Suite
- Substantial Family Garden with Fishing Lake & Paddocks
- Double Garage & Reception parking
- Rural Location
- EPC RATING : C
Designed and built by the current owners, Fine and Country are delighted to present Approach Farm; a superb home which offers a unique combination of stylish family accommodation with ample space for entertaining. Representing an outstanding opportunity for a buyer desiring equestrian facilities or to simply embrace `The Good Life’, having space to become semi self-sufficient. The detached home opens to provide four bedroom family accommodation set within approximately three and a half acres of land.The property has been designed so that the rooms to the ground floor flow though to provide a fantastic entertaining space. A spacious front formal entrance hall leads to the first floor and the two ground floor bedrooms, which are served by a superb family bathroom with a freestanding claw and ball footed bath. The rear entrance accesses directly into the useful boot room with cloakroom for when you come in from the land leading into the modern open plan kitchen and dining room, which via double opening doors flows into a stylish yet comfortable lounge room with an Inglenook fireplace and multi fuel burning stove creating a cosy feel. To the first floor there is a superb master suite of outstanding proportions to include a full en-suite with claw and ball footed bath enjoying magnificent paddock views from the triple rear facing windows. A fourth bedroom is currently utilised as an upstairs study/sitting room forms an indulgent perfect adult retreat. The property is approached from a gated frontage into a gravel laid reception area providing ample parking and double garaging. Formal lawns and patio area provide ample space for the family. There is a range of outbuildings for a variety of uses including a chicken run, and kennel block with a paddock as well as a stocked fishing lake.Situated in a rural location on the outskirts of the popular town of Epworth with a variety of local amenities and schooling. There is a relaxed style and welcome to this excellent family home and offers a lifestyle that is rarely available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44736141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6919783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.