3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRidings Avenue, BARNSLEY
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- Conservatory, 3 bedrooms
- Off street parking
- CALL NOW!
UPGRADED, WELL PRESENTED, CONSERVATORY, PARKING! Arrange your viewing now to avoid disappointment!
UPGRADED, WELL PRESENTED, CONSERVATORY! Arrange your viewing now to avoid disappointment!
Having a front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 2" x 14' 11" into recesses ( 3.71m x 4.55m into recesses )
With a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Having a tiling to the floor, sink and drainer, rear facing double glazed French style doors, colour changing footlights, induction hob, electric oven, a range of fitted wall and base units with soft close doors and drawers, integrated dishwasher and granite worksurfaces.
With tiled splash backs, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to the floor, low flush WC, modern styled bath, downlights, side facing double glazed window
Utility Area 3' into understairs area x 4' 3" ( 0.91m into understairs area x 1.30m )
Having plumbing for a washing machine.
Conservatory 15' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.78m x 2.92m )
With double glazed windows, radiator and rear double glazed French style doors.
With a side facing double glazed window,
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 12' 6" max, to built in wardrobes ( 2.77m x 3.81m max, to built in wardrobes )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator, built in sliding wardrobes and access to a WC.
There is a low flush WC, hand wash basin, downlights and half tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.84m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' into built in cupboard ( 3.78m x 3.05m into built in cupboard )
With coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window. There is a built in storage cupboard.
To the front of the property is a raised lawn, a path leads down the side of the property to the rear garden where there is a larger than expected lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44736231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.