1 bedroom flat for saleHill Street, Irvine
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Town centre traditional upper flat
- Spacious lounge open to modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Gas c/h & d/g
- communal drying area
- Gate giving access to communal parking area
Town centre traditional upper flat offering spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g communal drying area. Gate to communal parking area to the rear.
Town centre traditional upper flat offering spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to modern fitted kitchen with built in hob and oven, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom comprising of wash hand basin, w.c, and bath. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and shared drying area to rear. There is also gate giving access to communal parking area to the rear.
Irvine offers a range of local amenities including beach, local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, schools, train station and bus services. The property is located within close proximity of the new under construction Magnum leisure centre and is within easy access to the train station and offers good road and rail links.
Lounge 15' 2" x 16' 5" ( 4.62m x 5.00m )
Read facing double glazed window. Fyfestone fireplace, radiator and carpeted flooring. Open to kitchen area
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, partially tiled walls, electric oven, electric hob, plumbed for washing machine, radiator and laminate flooring. Open to lounge area
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 3.61m max )
Double bedroom with two front facing double glazed bay windows, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Spacious family bathroom comprising w.c., wash hand basin, bath. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Gate from rear garden leading to communal parking area.
Communal drying area.
Town centre traditional upper flat offering spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to modern fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven, double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath, wash hand basin and w.c. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and communal drying area. There is also gate leading to communal parking area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44739402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.