2 bedroom apartment for saleClarendon Park Road, Leicester
- Delightful Victorian Residential Development
- Highly Popular Location situated in the heart of Clarendon Park
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
- Granite worktops
- Living Room with additional dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- Minutes walk from Queens Road Shopping area.
A modern ground floor, two bedroom apartment in a sympathetically converted Victorian building in the heart of the highly popular area of Clarendon Park; close to universities, City Centre and popular local schools and just minutes walk from cosmopolitan Queens Road offering a wealth of boutique shops and eateries. This large apartment boasts a light and airy kitchen with modern fitted units, integrated Siemens appliances and granite worktops, an open plan living room with additional dining room, two double bedrooms, one with en- suite, family bathroom and allocated parking
Introduction - Modern ground floor apartment in delightful Victorian Residential Development in the heart of highly popular Clarendon Park close to universities, city centre and popular schools.
Entrance Hallway - 2.87 x 2.78 (9'5" x 9'1") - Ground floor apartment entering through a timber door into Entrance Hallway, ceiling spotlight and light point, contemporary radiator, storage cupboard housing Viessmann combi boiler and fuse board
Dining Room - 4.74 x 2.27 (15'7" x 7'5") - Ceiling light point, contemporary radiator and hardwood flooring.
Living Room - 7.36 x 5.91 (24'2" x 19'5") - Through an archway into living room with ceiling spotlight, timber double glazed window, two contemporary radiators and hardwood flooring.
Kitchen - 5.15 x 2.62 (16'11" x 8'7") - Through archway into kitchen with ceiling lightpoint, two engineered wooden framed double glazed windows, a range of stylish modern base and drawer units with integrated Seimens appliances including dishwasher, washer/ dryer, fridge/ freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan over, granite worktop with glass splashback, sink and drainer with mixer top over, contemporary radiator and porcelain tiled flooring.
Bedroom One - 3.85 x 3.78 2.67 x 1.77 (12'8" x 12'5" 8'9" x - Off inner hallway split into two areas: bedroom area with ceiling spotlights and ceiling light point, double glazed timber window to side elevation, contemporary wall mounted radiator and dressing area leading to en-suite.
En-Suite - 2.66 x 2.42 (8'9" x 7'11") - Ceiling spotlights on motion sensor, floor to ceiling tiling, three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over and a wet room shower enclosure and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 5.14 x 3.34 (16'10" x 10'11") - Off inner hallway, ceiling light point, timber double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bathroom - 2.58 x 2.20 (8'6" x 7'3") - Off inner hallway, ceiling spotlights, floor to ceiling tiles, three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush WC, Ideal pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Lease Information - Ground Rent: £300
Service Charge: £1,543.63
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Property Information Pack - An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Directional Note - Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road, upon reaching the Victoria Park Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Victoria Park Road. At the first traffic light junction turn left onto Queens Road, followed by the fourth left onto Clarendon Park Road where to property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the Agents For Sale board.
Disclaimer - The images used in this marketing may show photographs of the show apartment and may not reflect this apartment.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44745780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26552855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.