2 bedroom terraced house for saleEliot Road, Dagenham, Essex
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Good size rear garden
- In need of updating
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (50)
As soon as you step inside this 2 double bedroom terraced home you cannot help but be impressed by the amount of space the ground floor has to offer. Wth a separate lounge to the front and the open plan dining area which leads the way to a spacious kitchen.This home is perfect for any DIY enthusiast who is looking for a property that is in need of some updating. With a little vision and TLC, you will transform this property into home sweet home in no time at all.Call this office as soon as possible for an appointment to view.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 12'10 x 12'8 (3.91m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 14'9 x 9'3 (4.50m x 2.82m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'2 x 9'10 (4.93m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44745930.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50711201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.