3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCounty Road,Gedling
- Three Bedroom End Townhouse
- Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Front, Rear and Side Gardens
- Parking To The Rear Elevation
- Two Double Bedrooms and a further large Single Bedroom
- First Floor Bathroom
- Popular Residental Location, Close to Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
Entrance Porch Single glazed windows and door. Door into the Lounge.
Lounge 12'0 x 14'11 uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Door to the hallway.
Hallway Doors to the Kitchen/Diner and the rear garden. Stairs to the first floor landing.
Kitchen/Diner 12'7 x 8'0 A range of modern base and wall units. Rolled top surfaces with tiled splash backs and inset stainless steel sink unit and gas hob. Electric oven. Extractor. Tiled flooring. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Wall mounted gas combination boiler.
First Floor Landing Doors to all bedrooms and the bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12'9 x 8'2 uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11'11 x 8'3 uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6'5 x 8'9 uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Built-in cupboards.
Bathroom Panelled bath with tiled splash backs and electric shower. Low level toilet. Pedestal wash hand. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Exterior To the front there is a gated pedestrian entrance with steps down to the property. There are gardens to the front and side and gate that enters into the rear garden, which is very well presented and gives access to the two parking spaces in the car park.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102435000517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DMW Property Services, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.