1 bedroom flat for saleChingford Lane, Woodford Green, IG8
This delightful apartment features an entrance hallway with double storage cupboard and airing cupboard, a large sitting room with ceiling coving, deep bay window and archway to the kitchen which has integrated appliances. The bedroom has ceiling coving and a fitted wardrobe and the bathroom has part tiled walls and a white suite. An elegant resident’s lounge with conservatory gives direct access onto the communal landscaped gardens. There is a lift serving all floors, security entry phone system, resident manager and 24 hour call system. A condition of purchase is that residents are over the age of 65 years or aged 55 years and retired from their principle occupation.
Sitting Room - 19'7 X 10'3
Kitchen - 8'8 X 6'8
Bedroom- 12'10 x 8'8
Bathroom - 7'5 x 5'5
• Well presented first floor retirement apartment • Spacious sitting room
• Kitchen with integrated appliances • Bathroom with white suite
• Double bedroom • Residents lounge
• Resident Manager • 24 Hour call system • Lift to all floors
• Communal gardens and parking • No ongoing chain
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44746986.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET312-t-4803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.