This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom terraced house for sale

Moran Crescent, Macclesfield, Cheshire

Sold STC £108,500

Property Description

Full description

The sale of this attractive modern home provides a fantastic opportunity for those seeking high quality modern accommodation on a budget. The fortunate buyer acquires a 70% share in the property under the Council's discount scheme and, unlike shared equity, is not required to pay a rent on the remaining 30%. The house itself has a good location, just off Cambridge Road, in a quite cul-de-sac and has the benefit of two parking spaces. It provides well presented two bedroom accommodation which includes a lovely contemporary styled kitchen. Both gas fired central heating and double glazing are installed. To the rear of the property there is a neat lawned garden with a patio .


Porch5'1" x 6'7" (1.55m x 2m). Single glazed window.

Lounge21'3" x 13'7" (6.48m x 4.14m). UPVC French , opening onto the garden. Double glazed window facing the front. Radiator, laminate flooring.

Kitchen7'9" x 6'7" (2.36m x 2m). Double glazed window facing the rear. Radiator. Roll top work surface, stainless steel sink, integrated oven, gas hob, space for washing machine.

Stairs x .

Landing x .

Bedroom11'3" x 11'3" (3.43m x 3.43m). Double glazed window facing the front. Radiator.

Bedroom9'8" x 7'8" (2.95m x 2.34m). Double glazed window facing the rear. Radiator.

Bathroom5'5" x 6'5" (1.65m x 1.96m). Double glazed window with frosted glass facing the rear. Low level WC, panelled bath, shower over bath, pedestal sink.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 October 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference MAC160241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.