2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHenry Warby Avenue, Elm, Wisbech
- Stunning semi-detached house
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, lounge & conservatory
- Off road parking plus lovely rear garden
- No upward chain!
STUNNING! Situated in one of the most sought after villages in the area we cover, we offer to market this impressive semi-detached house including 2 bedrooms, lounge, modern kitchen & bathroom, conservatory, off road parking and lovely rear garden. BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - DON'T MISS OUT!
STUNNING! Situated in one of the most sought after villages in the area we cover, we offer to the market this impressive semi-detached house that is well presented throughout and has been updated by the current owners.
The accommodation includes a lounge and a modern kitchen which has fitted units with LED lighting, a built-in oven, hob and extractor. There is also a useful under stairs storage space. A uPVC double glazed conservatory with doors opening into the garden completes the ground floor. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a recently fitted bathroom with a bath, wc and wash basin.
Outside provides off road parking and a lovely fully enclosed, low maintenance garden including a decked area, pond, garden shed and side gate leading to the front. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating and is being sold with no upward chain! An early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 12' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.87m )
Kitchen / Diner 12' 8" x 8' ( 3.86m x 2.44m )
Conservatory 10' 10" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.30m max x 2.69m max )
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.08m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. At the roundabout, follow the road straight on and take the second turning right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Continue through the village of Elm taking note of the school on your left hand side. Turn right into Henry Warby Avenue and follow the road along down to the end and turn left on a small private road where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44756715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.