3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStainton Road, Wolviston Court
- Outstanding Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Ever Popular Wolviston Court Location
- 24ft Through Lounge/Diner
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Superb Modern High Gloss Kitchen Units & Built-In Appliances
- Fabulous Contemporary Style Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Garage & Double Width Driveway
- Attractive Secure & Enclosed Rear Garden
If this level of perfection and comfort is for you, then viewing is considered a must! This three bedroom semi-detached house is certainly far above what you would consider as standard. The owners have made some wonderful changes to create a stunning home, top to bottom everything has been done. Throughout, the interior has been styled with a modern, tasteful eye and comprises entrance hall, 24 ft. lounge/diner with a living flame gas fire and a breakfast kitchen with a superb range of modern white high gloss style units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a fabulous contemporary style suite. Outside, the double width driveway provides you with some useful forecourt parking and there is an attractively laid out garden to the rear. Numerous other attractions include a single garage, British Gas Hive Home smart thermostat that lets you control your heating and hot water from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44763201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.