3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrevose Way, Titchfield Common
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Living Room and Dining Area
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage
- Highly Desirable Location
- EPC -
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home located in the highly desirable area of Titchfield Common. The property comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining area and re-fitted kitchen. The first floor boasts three bedrooms and the re-fitted bathroom. The property has a light and airy feel throughout thanks to the neutral and modern decor.
Externally the property benefits from a quiet cul-de-sac location, front and rear gardens, driveway parking and a detached garage.
Titchfield Common benefits from having good local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links, creating easy access to Southampton and Portsmouth as well as routes up to London.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44789184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7234716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.