3 bedroom link detached house for saleParkland Mews, Holbrook Lane
Withdrawn from Market
- 2/3 bed link detached period house
- In sought after semi rural location
- 0.3 of a mile of Royal Parade High street
- luxurious and contemporary
This impressive property offers over 2,400 sq ft of luxury living in a quiet semi rural and sought after location. Originally the Bowls Club, and then converted into two apartments, this is now a beautiful home with a bespoke kitchen and bathrooms all designed and refurbished to a high specification. Just 0.3 of a mile from Royal Parade High Street.
The property has a wonderful entrance with the large lounge off to the right and the bespoke fitted kitchen/dining room to the left. Off the kitchen there is a utility room and a large larder cupboard, something that is seldom seen these days. A luxury cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation. To the first floor there are two large double bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms, the master having a beautifully fully fitted dressing room, which could easily be made into a third bedroom. Outside there is a court yard to the rear and to the front a landscaped garden with parking for three cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44789880.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801031440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.