2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKenyon Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ask about our £1000 buyers incentive
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Good Size Rear Garden With Side Pedestrian Access
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
A two bedroom semi-detached house in Kenyon Road presented in excellent order throughout. Available to view immediately, this property comprises two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c, conservatory, plus a large rear garden. To the upstairs two double bedrooms and bathroom suite.
A two bedroom semi detached house in Kenyon Road presented in excellent order throughout. Available to view immediately, this property comprises two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c, conservatory, plus a large rear garden. To the upstairs two double bedrooms and bathroom suite.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, smooth plastered walls, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Lounge 11' 10" plus bay x 11' 10" max ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.61m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, feature gas fire with surround, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, feature gas fire with surround, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 4' 7" ( 3.48m x 1.40m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, space for fridge, door to conservatory.
UPVC construction, double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted work surface with space and plumbing under for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for freezer, large storage cupboard, double glazed door to rear garden, door to;
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, smooth plastered walls, doors to;
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 10' 8" ( 4.37m max x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 3" plus recess ( 3.61m x 3.12m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, partly tiled walls, bath with mixer taps/shower attachment over and fitted shower screen, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, w/c.
Enclosed rear garden laid to decking extending to area laid to lawn, garden shed to rear, shingle borders, side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44790645.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.