2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePackington Avenue, Birmingham
- No upward chain
- End terrace two bed
- Large garden
- Popular location
- Side storage
- Central heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
FIRST TIME BUYERS / INVESTORS / CHAIN FREE - THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU! This two bed set on Packington Avenue is a little CRACKER and will not be around for long! Book a viewing before you miss out 0121 749 7888
This is an attractive two bedroom end terrace property set on the popular Packington Avenue. This will make the perfect first time buy or buy to let investment. The property comprises of two bedrooms, lounge / diner, kitchen, side storage area, family bathroom, front and rear gardens.
Laid to lawn with fenced borders leading to:
Double glazed door to front elevation with matching double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator and doors to:
Lounge 22' 1" into door recess x 11' 6" into recess ( 6.73m into door recess x 3.51m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point, central heating radiator and double glazed French doors giving rear garden access.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 1" plus door recess ( 2.54m x 2.46m plus door recess )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas oven and hob, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation, storage cupboard, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 8" max x 9' 8" ( 4.47m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" plus door recess x 11' 4" ( 2.84m plus door recess x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, panel bath, wash hand basin, partial wall tiling to splashback areas and a separate W.C.
Laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44790762.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.