2 bedroom apartment for saleAspen Vale, WHYTELEAFE, Surrey
Withdrawn from Market
- * First floor apartment
- * Two bedrooms
- * Well presented throughout
- * Allocated off street parking
- * Convenient and sought after location
- * No onward chain
- * First time buy/investment opportunity
- * An internal viewing is highly recommended
- * Buyers Commission May Be Required
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
INVESTMENT/FIRST TIME BUY OPPORTUNITY – Choices are pleased to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT situated in the sought after Aspen Vale development. Within easy reach you have transport links including Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham train stations along with Junction 6 of the M25 giving you access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London and Brighton. Whyteleafe has an array of shops and amenities and for the keep fit enthusiast you have De Stafford Sport Centre which can be found in Caterham on the Hill. The well presented accommodation comprises: Hallway, fully fitted kitchen, spacious lounge/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating, well maintained communal grounds/gardens, allocated off street parking and NO ONWARD CHAIN. Don’t delay call Choices NOW and arrange your appointment to view. EPC Rating B.
* First floor apartment
* Two bedrooms
* Well presented throughout
* Allocated off street parking
* Convenient and sought after location
* No onward chain
* First time buy/investment opportunity
* An internal viewing is highly recommended
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44802675.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7244128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.