2 bedroom terraced house for saleDeneside, Blaydon on Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE21 5JY
- No onward chain
- 2 double bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden with shed
- Recently renovated
- Off road parking available at the rear of property
- updated electrics throughout the house
- new boiler recently installed
This property is located in a residential area that is handy for many local amenities such as shops, schools, leisure facilities and local transport links with a metro station close by.
This property is very well presented and we would highly recommend viewing to fully appreciate. There is gas central heating and double glazing throughout and the ground floor features wooden flooring.
The spacious lounge to the front of the property has a large window allowing lots of natural light. To the rear of the property, there is a large dining kitchen with an extensive range of matching wall and base units, integrated double oven, hob and extractor hood and breakfast bar.
To the first floor, both bedrooms are good sized doubles with fitted carpets
The family bathroom has a white 3 piece suite comprising WC, wash basin and panelled bath.
Externally, the gardens are a real feature of this property. Both front and rear gardens are lovingly cared for. To the front of the property the garden is mostly laid to lawn with flower borders. To the rear there are mature shrubs and secluded patio for outdoor dining and relaxing and a brick outbuilding for additional storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.