3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeicester Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Period features including original parquet flooring & picture rails
- Restored original floorboards to ground floor
- Family bathroom currently a wet room with separate w.c.
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Double glazing installed 2012/2013
- Sole agents
Three bedroom, two reception room semi-detached house with landscaped garden.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"This property has been in our family for 80 years. Our family created the garden from nothing. It is now landscaped; well established but low maintenance and attracts so many birds. It is even mentioned in a book about small gardens!"
"This is an ideal location with lots of green spaces within walking distance and a good local community who look after the local park. We have great neighbours and it is so quiet here"
"We love the picture window from the back bedroom giving great views of the gardens"
"Although situated on a quiet road, the property is within easy walking distance of the local shopping parade, including restaurants, an Everyman Cinema, and bus stops for routes serving a wide area. High Barnet and New Barnet shopping facilities are within walking distance offering Sainsburys, Waitrose and Boots to name just a few"
This property offers potential to extend into the loft or to the rear, subject to the usual planning consents.
Conveniently located 0.6 of a mile to both High Barnet London Underground station (Northern Line) and New Barnet British Rail station. Several popular schools are close by with Cromer Road primary school half a mile away and Barnet & Southgate College less than a mile.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44810235.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.