3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarnell Road, Isleworth
- Three bedroom family home
- Semi detached
- Requires some cosmetic updating
- Beautiful views over the green opposite
- Gardens to the front and rear
A lovely three bedroom semi-detached family home requiring some cosmetic updating.
On the ground floor, this property comprises a large sunny through reception room and a bright kitchen to the rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two large doubles and a generous single, as well as a lovely family bathroom.
There is also a full loft space that could be converted (stpp). To the side of the house is a shared driveway providing access to the garage. Additionally there is a large front garden and a beautifully maintained rear garden.
This property is perfectly located opposite and overlooking the beautiful green. Hounslow East tube station is a short distance away, and the local amenities are all nearby.
An appointment to view is highly recommended via the vendors agents Chase Buchanan at the earliest opportunity.
Property ref: 121_2402_4251490
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44813175.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4251490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.