2 bedroom flat for saleRichmond Court, Luton
- Close to Town Centre & Beautiful Gardens At The Rear
- Full Furniture Pack Included inculding Kitchen White Goods
- Great Buy To Let Investment Opportunity
- Immaculate Presentation
- Internal Viewings Recommended
With great access to the town centre this flat offers a great opportunity for professionals and students to be within walking distance of the town but still have a quiet and relaxing place to rest and relax.
The property benefits from large and light rooms throughout and has seperate clean and tidy bathroom as well as a fully furnished kitchen. This property is just waiting for you to move in or absoutely ideal for an investor looking for a buy to let purchase - The rental value on this property is approximately £850 PCM
Also included in the price of the sale is ALL of the furniture including; 2 wardrobes, 2 double beds, leather corner sofa & armchair, Dining table with 6 chairs, coffee table, TV stand, book case, desk, 2 bedside tables, bathroom cabinet, and a living room cabinet and white goods. This furniture package alone is worth over £3000!
The location in LU2 boarders a beautiful green park to the rear which gives a great view from the flat window. An enjoyable sight this summer....
With parking and a garage included this property is a must see!!!
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VA Property Consultants, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.