2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Street, Stamford
- Two bedroom apartment
- Close to Stamford town centre
- Parking space
- Large lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Well presented kitchen
- Walking distance to Waitrose
- Gas fired central heating
- NO CHAIN
- EPC - E, Council Tax Band - B
Set close to the town centre, this two bedroom first floor apartment offers deceptively spacious accommodation. The property features a well presented kitchen, Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, large sitting room with gas fire and a separate w/c.
To the exterior of the property is an off street parking space and exterior steps which lead to the front door. There are replacement double glazed windows and a gas fired central heating system.
The apartment was previously rented out at £575pcm and is offered with NO CHAIN.
Entrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 5.99m max x 3.68m (19'8 max x 12'1) -
Kitchen - 3.73m x 2.36m max (12'3 x 7'9 max) -
Utility Area -
Master Bedroom - 3.68m x 3.56m max, 3.12m min (12'1 x 11'8 max, 10' -
En-Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom Two - 2.72m x 2.26m (8'11 x 7'5) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44817132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26561388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowden Wallis Estate Agents, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.