3 bedroom detached house for saleHalsdon Avenue, Exmouth, Devon
- Situated In A Highly Popular Residential Area
- Views Over The Exe Estuary And The Haldon Hills
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room With Feature Bay Window
- Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Two Double Bedrooms with Feature Bay Windows
- Third Single Bedroom
Situated in a highly popular location is this detached house with porch, entrance hallway, living room with feature bay window, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, master bedroom with far reaching views over the Exe Estuary and Haldon Hills, four piece bathroom suite, double length garage and mature gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXM160431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.