3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chesters, New Malden, KT3
- Charming three bedroom semi-detached house over two floors
- Located on a private residential road
- Conservatory leading to secluded mature garden
- Large master bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen and utility room
- Double garage and off-street parking
- Three good size bedrooms
- Moments from the amenities of New Malden
This charming three bedroom semi-detached house over two floors is located on private residential road and boasts a conservatory leading to a secluded mature garden, off-street parking and double garage.
Located on a quiet an private residential road, The Chesters is equidistant between the amenities of New Malden and Kingston. The open green space of Beverley Meads Recreation Ground is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.