5 bedroom detached house for saleClova Road, Forest Gate, E7
- Superb five bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Bay fronted reception room and master bedroom
- Huge open-plan dining room/kitchen
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Separate utility room and two modern bathrooms
- Five well proportioned bedrooms
- Huge 50' private garden with outbuilding
- Great location close to Forest Gate station
Located on a quiet residential road and beautifully presented over three floors, this fantastic five bedroom house boasts spacious living with an open-plan dining room/kitchen with access to the 50' private garden.
Conveniently situated for transport links as well as local amenities on Romford Road, while a wider selection of shops, bars and restaurants available at Stratford Westfield.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.