4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Weir Gardens, Liverpool, L29
Offers in Region of
- Located in a quiet conservation area.
- Tastefully decorated in a contemporary theme.
- Most areas benefit from solid wooden Canadian Maple flooring (including staircase).
- Designer Porcelanosa bathroom.
- Walk in wardrobe.
- Landscaped back garden with decking and remotely controlled outdoor lighting.
- South-West facing garden
- Property benefits from a rear view of the local church.
- Landscaping/block paving to the front of the property.
- Contemporary solid wooden doors front and back with 3 point multilocks.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44836500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3n-3l6m. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.