3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVincent Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9AW
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Half a mile from Leagrave station
- Close to local amenities
- Huge potential to extend (STPP)
- Excellent schooling available
- Lovely well stocked garden
- Bus routes and leisure facilities nearby
- Garage at the rear
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this chain free three bedroom semi detached family home located in the popular Leagrave area of Luton. Vincent road is hugely favourable with families and commuters. This convenient location offering easy access to Leagrave train station which has fast links to central London also M1 junction 11 and the Luton and Dunstable hospital all within a mile. Schools locally have excellent reputations as they have good Ofsted reports.
The accommodation is very spacious and has huge potential for further accommodation (subject to planning permission). There is a lounge/diner with a feature fire place and there is a separate kitchen/breakfast room with space for all appliances.
To the first floor there is 3 excellent sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a lovely well stacked rear garden with an array of flowers and shrubs plus there is huge potential to the side to create a double storey extension for extra living space (subject to planning permission). There is a detached garage a driveway to the front.
Council tax band C. EPC rating tba.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.