4 bedroom detached house for saleDaub Hall Lane, Hoghton, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- Unique detached house set in ultimate privacy
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 en-suites
- 2 reception rooms
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Potential to convert to five bedrooms
- Double garage, wrap around gardens
Unique detached residence situated in an idyllic rural location, reception hallway, lounge, open plan dining room/family room with patio doors opening onto large beautifully presented rear garden set in ultimate privacy, breakfast kitchen, utility room, ground floor cloak, integral double garage, four generously sized double bedrooms with two luxurious en-suites, elegant family bathroom suite, the property was originally five bedrooms and this can easily be converted back, the front garden is laid to lawn, sweeping block paved driveway provides parking for numerous vehicles, Indian stone flagged patio garden to the side..
Set in highly sought after village location with easy access to good schools, shops and good access to motorway transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44844930.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB160158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.