Plot for saleWest Heath, Baughurst, Hampshire, RG26
- Building plot with consent for a detached family house
- Within cathment for The Priory School
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms and open plan kitchen
- In all, about 1900 sq.ft.
Building Plot adjacent to Ashley, West Heath, Nr Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG26 5LE
Basingstoke 5 miles,
Newbury 9 miles,
Reading 11 miles,
London Waterloo from 43 minutes from Basingstoke
A rare opportunity to acquire a building plot within catchment for The Priory School with planning permission for the building of a detached family house.
Proposed accommodation: Reception Hall. Sitting Room. Study. Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room/Family Room. Utility Room. Cloakroom. Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom. Guest Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room. 2 Further Bedrooms. Family Bathroom. Garden.
West Heath is a small hamlet close to Ramsdell, a popular village located in delightful countryside some five miles to the north-west of Basingstoke. The village itself has a church and recreation ground with cricket and tennis clubs and children's recreation area and falls within the catchment area of the highly regarded Priory Primary School.
The nearby village of Charter Alley has a public house, hairdresser and garage. There are shops, takeaways and a post office at Heath End, on the outskirts of Tadley. More extensive leisure, recreational and educational facilities are available within Basingstoke itself. Basingstoke also provides access to junction 6 of the M3 and has a mainline railway station to London Waterloo, and junctions 11 and 12 of the M4 are easily accessible, as are Newbury and Winchester.
This is a level garden plot enclosed by hedging and fencing. Planning permission was granted for the erection of a two storey detached four bedroom house of about 1951 sq.ft. on 11th August 2016.
Planning reference (16/01605/FUL)
We understand that all mains services are available in the village.
Basingstoke and Deane District Council. Telephone 01256 844844.
Strictly by prior appointment through Carter Jonas on Basingstoke 01256 473388.
Directions RG26 5LE
From Basingstoke, head towards Newbury on the A339. After about 4 miles, turn right signposted Ramsdell. Continue through the village, passing the church on the right hand side, and then turn right opposite the cricket green and into West Heath. The building plot will be found shortly after passing the left hand turning to Old Vyne Lane and is to the left of a property called Ashley.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44845710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS160167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.