3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIlderton Road, North Shore
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Single Garage with Electric Charge Point
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room & Door Leading to Outside Roof Terrace
- Kitchen Includes Bosch Appliances
- Mechanical Ventilation System
- Rainwater Harvesting Facility
- Photovoltaic Panels
- Smart Utility Metering
The Calder - The front door opens from a covered entrance area leading to the hallway with useful personal door leading to the garage. There is a spacious storage cupboard which has plumbing and space for a washing machine and a door leads to the open plan living area. A fully fitted kitchen with soft close doors leads to a roomy dining/lounge area with hardwood French doors opening onto the turfed and fenced rear garden. Stairs from the hallway lead to the first floor landing which has a useful storage cupboard, a family bathroom, bedrooms two and three and the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. A door leads from the master bedroom to the spacious Lshaped outside roof top terrace area.
2.6m x 2.13m
Single garage with electric charge point.
6.9m (max) x 5.23m (max) - 22'8 (max) x 17'2 (max).
2.18m x 1.5m
3.58m (min) x 3.12m - 11'9 (min) x 10'3.
1.96m x 1.2m
3.25m (min) x 3.12m - 10'8 (min) x 10'3.
3.28m (max) x 3.18m (max) - 10'9 (max) x 10'5 (max).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44853459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.