1 bedroom flat for saleBradford Place, Penarth
- Third Floor Retirement Apartment With No Chain
- Large Communal Grounds - Spectacular Sea Views
- 1 Double Bedroom. Lift Plus Guest Rooms Available
- Band D £1,379.40 (2016/2017)
Third floor retirement apartment found in good order. For sale with no on-going chain & lift to all floors. With a lounge overlooking a communal lawn, solid oak kitchen, bathroom with shower and with a 17' double bedroom - built in double wardrobes. Complimented with upvc double glazing.
Offered for sale with no chain. Purpose built retirement apartment within a complex which is situated in established grounds overlooking the coastline. Located on the third floor. Offers 24 hour careline, communal laundry room, lift to all floors, large day lounge plus guest rooms. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, generous lounge, solid oak fitted kitchen - window, 1 double bedroom - built in double wardrobes and a fully tiled bathroom/wc - shower. Benefiting from upvc double glazing and electric heating. With parking facilities. Viewing highly recommended.
Access to all rooms.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.53m )
Window to rear overlooking a communal lawn, coal effect fire with Adam style surround, telephone point, TV point, intercom entry phone, walk-in airing cupboard with fitted automated light and hot water tank.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
With a matching range of solid oak base and eye level units with round edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, space for fridge/freezer, window to rear.
Bedroom 17' 7" max x 8' 6" ( 5.36m max x 2.59m )
Window to rear, built-in double wardrobes with full-length mirrored sliding doors, telephone point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a panel bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiling to all walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
Set in communal landscaped grounds, with a rear sweeping lawn to the sea front, with parking spaces plus visitor parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44860581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTH300792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.