2 bedroom terraced house for saleThetford Road, Watton, IP25
- Get on The Ladder with up to 95% Mortgages Available
- Shared Ownership Homes from Orbit Housing
- Available as 40% & 50% Shares (rent payable on remaining share)
- Built by Hopkins Homes with NHBC Warranty
- 2 Bedrooms
- Stylish Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating (Dual Zone)
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Allocated Parking Spaces
- Move in Under a Month (28 day completions)
Welcome to the Saddlers Rise, built by Hopkins Homes to the highest standards - this is your opportunity to get onto the housing ladder with these stylish and contemporary properties that are available to purchase through Orbit Homes as Shared Ownership.
They are available as either 40% or 50% shares depending on the maximum you can afford; rent is payable on the remaining share. If you have been wanting to buy your first property but have struggled with raising the deposit, then this is an excellent way to purchase as you only need to find a deposit based on the share you are buying. With up to 95% mortgages available you may only need to find a deposit of £3000 (plus legal costs and £500 reservation fee)
This is the Aintree, a two bedroom mid terrace home with an ideal layout for family life, it has the main reception room to the front with a kitchen/diner to the rear and a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there is the stylish family bathroom and two bedrooms. There is an enclosed turfed rear garden and 2 allocated parking spaces.
The photos of the bedroom and living areas are from the Cheltenham 3 bedroom show house, all other photos are from the actual property.
Please note: applicants for these properties will need a connection to Breckland District Council to qualify for this scheme.
2 bedroom mid terrace house,
40% Shared Ownership price £60,000
Full market value £150,000
Rent per calendar month £206.25, Other monthly charges £39.62
50% Shared Ownership price £75,000
Full market value £150,000
Rent per calendar month £171.88, Other monthly charges £39.62
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference plot10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.