3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDevon Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Sea and beach views
- Well maintained, high specfication
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Well appointed kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master en-suite and family bathroom
- Glass balustrade maximises views
- Low maintenance terrace and garden
- Integral garage and 2 parking spaces
In a great position for easy access and walks down to North Sands, Mill Bay is finished to an impressive high standard with a superior specification. The accommodation, laid out over two floors, provides an ideal home for downsizing or use as a second home with a successful letting history. Two off street parking spaces with garage and easy to maintain terrace and garden adds to its appeal and flexibility.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone 01548 844473.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity. Gas-fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44867040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL090136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.