4 bedroom detached house for saleCollaton, Salcombe, Devon, TQ7
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 4 bedroom Devon Longhouse
- Quiet rural location.
- Lovely country views.
- Close to footpath leading to North Sands beach.
- Detached 3 bedroom coach house available by separate negotiation.
This is a place where one can enjoy tranquil seclusion without being isolated. The village amenities of Malborough are just 3/4 of a mile to the north west, including filling station/shop, pubs, restaurant, church, primary school and the village hall. 10 minutes drive away is the bustling market town of Kingsbridge with excellent shopping facilities, sports centre and a highly rated school.
Salcombe itself lies beside one of the most beautiful estuaries in the world, with miles of sheltered water, perfect for sailing and boating. There are golden beaches on either side of the estuary and spectacular cliff walks over National Trust headlands leading to scattered coves. Within the town there is a good range of pubs, restaurants and select shops, together with waterfront quays and mooring pontoons.
Lower Collaton Farmhouse is a fine example of a Devon Longhouse, the oldest part of which is thought to date back at least 450 years. From its wonderful south facing position it enjoys splendid views over surrounding countryside.
The house has in recent years been skillfully restored and refurbished to an exceptionally high standard and the accommodation includes three well proportioned reception rooms, a splendid farmhouse kitchen and four bedrooms.
A path of slate leads from the gravelled parking area at the side of the house to a traditional wooden front door to:-
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone 01548 844473
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44867058.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL100077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.