3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOnslow Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Easily accessible
- Adaptable room layout
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Triple aspect kitchen/dining room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Hardstanding to side of property
- Delightful garden and terrace
- 2 Sheds, one insulated
In a sunny position with easily accessible off road parking, a 3 bedroomed semi detached house with charming garden.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe office. Telephone 01548 844473.
In a convenient location, close to the local school and top of town bakery, Jacana has a flexible, very well presented layout and good outside space. A downstairs room is currently used as a bedroom and a top room currently combines study and bedroom layout. The attractive well established garden has a lovely sun terrace, fruit trees, lawn and raised vegetable patch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44867133.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL130242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.