3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Barracks, Gorefield, Wisbech
- Spacious detached house in village location
- Three double bedrooms, en-suite to master.
- Two reception rooms
- Ample parking, double garage & long rear garden
- No upward chain!
SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED! Tucked away in a desirable village location is this detached house including 3 double bedrooms, en-suite, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, utility, cloakroom & bathroom. Outside has ample parking, double garage and enclosed gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED! Tucked away in the desirable village of Gorefield is this large and impressive detached home offering all the space you need. The ground floor includes a hallway, kitchen, lounge, dining room, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs has three double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite with a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. There is also a family bathroom which also has a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. Outside boasts ample parking, a double garage and enclosed gardens which are laid to lawn with a patio area. The property is being sold with no upward chain! Viewing essential!
Living Room 25' 10" x 13' 2" ( 7.87m x 4.01m )
Kitchen 14' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.76m )
Utility Room 9' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.46m )
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.38m )
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.65m x 4.01m )
En-Suite 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.04m x 3.40m )
Family Bathroom 15' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.95m )
Double Garage 18' 5" x 18' 5" ( 5.61m x 5.61m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Sleaford. Take note of ASDA on your left hand side and at the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington. At the Rising Sun Public House turn right signposted Gorefield. Proceed along to the village of Gorefield and take the second left turning into The Barracks where the property will be found on the right hand side, look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44868579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.