4 bedroom detached house for salePrivate Road, Bush Hill Park, EN1
- Stunning Grade II Listed Victorian villa
- Fantastic reception/dining room with feature fireplaces
- Four generous double bedrooms
- Two stylish shower rooms
- Separate study and games room
- Impressive period details throughout
- Ample off-street parking
- Situated on a secluded private road close to Enfield Town
Set on a tree-lined private road, this stunning Victorian villa was built by architect Arthur Heygate Mackmurdo c.1887 and boasts four double bedrooms, gorgeous kitchen, expansive garden and period details throughout.
The property benefits from being located on a private road with no through traffic, yet close to the shops and amenities of Enfield Town centre, with trains to and from central London from nearby Bush Hill Park Overground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.