2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Emneth, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow in desirable village
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen & large open plan lounge/diner
- Recently fitted bathroom
- Multiple off road parking, garage and enclosed rear garden
VIEWING ESSENTIAL! This stunning bungalow is situated in the popular village of Emneth and includes two double bedrooms, open plan lounge/diner with wood burner, modern kitchen, utility area & a recently fitted bathroom. Also multiple off road parking, garage & enclosed rear garden.
VILLAGE LIFE! Situated in the desirable village of Emneth close to local amenities and bus stop is this stunning bungalow with two double bedrooms. There is also an open plan lounge/diner with wood burner, fitted kitchen with built in oven and integrated dishwasher, utility area and a recently fitted bathroom. Outside benefits from having off road parking, garage and an enclosed garden with lawn and patio area. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment!
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 20' 11" plus bay x 12' 7" ( 6.38m plus bay x 3.84m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
Utility Area 6' 11" x 4' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.35m )
Bedroom One 11' 10" inc bay window x 10' ( 3.61m inc bay window x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.03m )
Garage 19' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.92m x 3.48m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side and at the roundabout continue straight on. Head out of Wisbech following the road round to the left and turn left into Church Road signposted Emneth where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44874504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.