3 bedroom detached house for saleMaes Yr Eglwys, Church Village, Pontypridd, CF38 1EJ
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH-WEST FACING GARDEN
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- UTILITY & CLOAKROOM
- BAY FRONTED LOUNGE
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- OFF ROAD PARKING X 3
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING
- NHBC BUILDING GUARANTEE
**A MODERN, DETACHED FAMILY HOME with THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE to MASTER plus GARAGE, OFF ROAD PARKING & A SUNNY SOUTH-WEST FACING GARDEN**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached house located on the ever popular 'Charles Church' development in Church Village. Neatly positioned, this lovely family home ticks all the boxes with off road parking for at minimum of three cars, a single garage complete with light & power, a sunny south-west facing garden plus utility room, cloakroom and en-suite to the Master bedroom.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with cloakroom off, a spacious front facing lounge with attractive bay window, an open plan kitchen dining room with French Doors & breakfast bar, a utility room with hand back door to the side elevation, a light and airy landing, a front facing Master Bedroom, an en-suite shower room plus two further double bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
Externally the property offers a front garden with storm canopy to the front entrance door, off road driveway parking for a minimum of three cars, a detached single garage complete with light, power & alarm sensors plus an enviable 'south-west' facing rear garden that enjoys sunshine into late evening
Further benefits include contemporary decoration throughout, combi-gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, an intruder alarm system to the house & garage, discrete wiring for Sky TV to all bedrooms and a remaining NHBC builders guarantee.
**EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED**
* ENTRANCE HALL
* CLOAKROOM / WC: 0.79m x 1.75m (2' 7" x 5' 9")
* Lounge: 3.96m x 3.28m (13' x 10' 9")
* KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 5.46m x 3.25m (17' 11" x 10' 8")
* UTILITY ROOM: 1.57m x 1.7m (5' 2" x 5' 7")
* LANDING AREA: 1.83m x 3.43m (6' x 11' 3")
* MASTER BEDROOM (with en-suite): 3.96m (max) x 3.35m (13' x 11')
* EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: 1.47m x 1.96m (4' 10" x 6' 5")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.97m x 2.41m (9' 9" x 7' 11")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.41m x 2.41m (7' 11" x 7' 11")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 1.96m x 1.96m (6' 5" x 6' 5")
* OUTSIDE FRONT & DRIVEWAY
* REAR GARDEN (south-west facing)
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
We have thoroughly enjoyed our time here at Maes Yr Eglwys and we will really miss the fun community spirit on the development. We are not moving far and hope to up size to a larger home for our growing family. We will sincerely miss our great neighbours and friends and hope you enjoy viewing our home!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.