1 bedroom flat for saleStratford Central, Great Eastern Road, Stratford, London, E15 1BB
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - 659 sq ft
- 17th Floor with Private Balcony
- North West Aspect - Olympic Park Views
- 24-hr Concierge & Residents Gymnasium
- Underfloor Heating
- 1 minute walk from Stratford Station
- Completion: Autumn 2017
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
JS & Co presents a stunningly spacious 1 bedroom apartment boasting 659 sq ft on the 17th floor to the prestigious Stratford Central development. Situated within a minutes walk away from Stratford Station, this striking 31-storey tower features a 24-hour concierge and state-of-the-art private gym to offer its residents the very best of contemporary living in London's vibrant quarter.
Complete with a private balcony offering panoramic views over Westfield and the Olympic Park Stadium, this high-spec apartment is finished to outstanding standards with modern interiors that reflect a degree of luxury living. The property comprises a designer kitchen fitted with integrated Smeg appliances and stone worktops, contemporary bathroom with bespoke cabinetry and underfloor heating, and fitted wardrobes to bedroom. The apartment further benefits from premium woodstrip laminate, carpeting to bedroom, video entryphone system and secure bicycle storage.
***Photos are for illustrative purposes only***
Located a minutes walk from Stratford Rail Station and Stratford Bus Station, residents will benefit from excellent transport links on their doorstep with the National Rail, Overground and DLR offering quick and easy access to the best destinations London has to offer. Just a stone's throw away is Europe's largest shopping centre Westfield Stratford City, the iconic 02 Arena and Excel London. Placed on the international map during the London 2012 Summer Olympics, the world-class amenities include the water polo arena, Aquatics Centre and the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park offering residents a range of exceptional leisure opportunities. The opening of Crossrail services to Stratford in 2019 will furthermore improve transport connections, making Stratford Central a fantastic investment.
From Stratford Station you can reach:
- The City in 8 mins
- Canary Wharf in 9 mins
- Bank in 11 mins
- London City Airport in 12 mins
- London Bridge in 15 mins
- Oxford Circus in 19 mins
- London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted airports all under an hour!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.