4 bedroom detached house for saleNORTHWAY, Alder Coppice, Sedgley
- Imposing Detached Family Home
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Living Room with Patio Doors Leading Out
- Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Useful Pantry
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Guest Cloaks
- Double Garage with Electric Roller Door
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
Providing a prominent corner position located just off the every popular and desirable Northway, within 1.5 miles of Sedgley town centre and a range of amenities. This particularly outstanding detached residence has recently been improved and is extremely well presented throughout.
The property provides excellent family accommodation including three/four bedrooms, 20ft living room, an impressive fully fitted dining kitchen plus utility, a stylish bathroom, downstairs guest cloaks, double garage and gardens to the front and to the rear.
This imposing residence has been well maintained and benefits from uPVC double glazing, warm air heating system, integrated appliances in the dining kitchen, off road parking for numerous vehicles and the property is for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Interior viewings are HIGHLY recommended to fully appreciated this stunning family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44891418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7064382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.