1 bedroom flat for saleRoyal Wharf, London, E16
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
- Communal Garden
- New Development
One bedroom apartment for sale in Thameside House, Royal Wharf. This development is at the heart of the Royal Docks £3.5 billion investment zone and with approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage along the north bank of The River Thames offers unrivalled river views.
Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street connecting parks and squares.
The development will consist of 3,385 homes in total including expansive townhouses, three-bed duplexes, two-bed and one-bed apartments and compact studios. The design of every residence in this exclusive neighbourhood combines the principles of the new Georgian revival with the expansive thrills of contemporary riverside living.
The ambition at Royal Wharf is to create London's next great estate, a successor to the districts that have for centuries given the capital its world-famous character.
Residents will have the benefit of a world class 20,000 sq ft leisure facility designed by David Morley Architects including spa, gym and swimming pool.
• 20,000 sq ft leisure facility to include:
• 25 metre swimming pool, suitable to all ages and abilities
• Sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 20,000 sq ft of light and airy space
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
CGI's are for illustrative purposes only.
Royal Wharf has excellent transport links into the heart of London via the Docklands Light Railway, a new Crossrail station (opening in 2018), and international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a proposed brand new pier.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44898939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KRD143095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, City & East Residential Development. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.