3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleFLAT 1, FRINTON PARK COURT, FRINTON-ON-SEA, Essex
- ART DECO STYLE APARTMENTS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 3 BATHOOMS
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- BUILT-IN APPLIANCES
- MODERN SHOWER/BATHROOMS
- OWN PATIO
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME
- PARKING SPACE
- NEW BUILD
WE HAVE THE PLEASURE IN INTRODUCING FRINTON PARK COURT
These delightful apartments are situated in a prestigious art deco inspired building, backing onto Pedlars Wood nature reserve and are within a few minutes from the Frinton seafront and the majority have their own dedicated out door space be it a patio within the communal gardens or a first/second floor terrace.
Frinton Park Court was part of a planned shopping mall built in 1935 which stood on the corner of Central Avenue and Walton Road. The shops included a dress shop and a bakery. It was then taken over by the war department and the ground floor shops were converted to a hall with the large windows being bricked up. It is also reported to have been used as a cinema at one stage.
In 1945, part of it was bought by the local Freemasons for their hall but fell into disrepair. In 2015 the hall was demolished and now provides the site for these beautiful apartments.
FLAT 1 is situated on the ground floor, has 3 bedrooms with 2 en-suite's as well as a main shower room and enjoys direct access to it's own patio within the communal garden. The interiors of the apartments have been fitted to a high specification to include under floor heating, Oak flooring to the hallway and living area and Oak Panelled doors. The contemporary kitchens are fitted with high gloss, soft close doors and have integrated appliances to include oven, induction hob, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. All apartments have parking within the grounds.
Other features include:-
• Composite/Granite worktops in kitchens with upstand
• Fitted chimney hood
• Contemporary bathrooms and En-suites
• Tiling to bathrooms and En-Suites
• Raindance shower to master bedroom En-suite
• Chrome fittings including ladder towel rail
• Provision of satellite TV (Sky +) and HD ready **
• Pre-wiring for flat screen TV **
• 10 year structural warranty
• Help to buy scheme on specified apartments, up to 20% deposit available
** Please see sales consultant for exact specification.
Frinton-On-Sea is a pretty seaside town situated on the Essex coast, with a main avenue leading down to the seafront, in fact Connaught Avenue was previously nicknamed the Bond Street of East Anglia; and has a selection of boutique style shops, restaurants and cafes. There are railway stations at both Frinton-On-Sea and nearby Walton-On-The-Naze, which have links to London Liverpool street, making these apartments an ideal purchase for the commuter, as a holiday home or for those looking to downsize but still wanting access into London. Frinton boasts many sporting facilities including tennis, bowls, cricket and golf clubs as well as the beautiful greensward and seafront.
Property ref: 121_2204_2913518
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44902605.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2913518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boydens, Frinton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.