4 bedroom house for saleBentley's Yard, St Alphonsus Road, Clapham, London, SW4
- Newly built houses with double-height ceilings
- Interconnecting living space
- Exposed brick walls
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lightwell running throughout the property
- Four bedooms
- Four bathrooms
- Paved staggered patio terraces
- Close to the local transport links
The accommodation in each of the townhouses is spread over interconnecting mezzanine levels with extra tall and double-height ceilings, creating separate areas for comfort, entertaining and relaxation. This includes a series of terraces which become an extension of the living spaces and offer exquisite views across the London skyline.
Stepping into the welcoming entrance there is an abundance of light from the light well above and the large windows, a gallery of the entertaining areas connected with wide glass and oak staircases and a striking feature brick wall throughout the four storeys.
At the hub of these houses are beautiful, sleek kitchens with integrated appliances, elegant extended work surfaces and an open-plan dining space leading out to a dining terrace.
Each of the bedrooms has fitted wardrobes and either an en-suite or a dedicated bathroom.
There is the additional benefit of further storage space and a laundry room on the lower ground floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS160054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Land, New Homes & Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.