3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGarfits Lane, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS EXECUTIVE DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 4 BEDROOMS WITH 3 PIECE EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- ATTACHED GARAGE AND DETACHED WORKSHOP
- GOOD SIZED WELL PRESENTED PLOT
This Executive Detached Bungalow offers spacious well presented living accommodation in a popular residential location within the historical Market Town of Boston. The property benefits from 3 Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen & Utility, 3/4 BEDROOMS, ample of road parking, garages and workshop.
EXECUTIVE DETACHED BUNGALOW OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION ON A GOOD SIZED PLOT
With partially obscure glazed double front entrance doors, tiled flooring, dado rail, two radiators, coved cornice, wall light points, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, wall mounted door chime, range of built-in storage cupboards with hanging rails and shelving within, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelving.
Lounge 18' 3" x 17' 11" ( 5.56m x 5.46m )
With feature living flame log effect gas fireplace, TV point, telephone point, coved cornice and ceiling light points. Doors through to Sun Lounge.
Sun Lounge 18' 11" maximum x 11' 11" maximum ( 5.77m maximum x 3.63m maximum )
With windows to dual aspects, French doors leading to the garden, radiator, power and lighting.
Living Kitchen 19' 3" maximum x 14' maximum ( 5.87m maximum x 4.27m maximum )
This extensively fitted and well appointed kitchen benefits from Quartz work surfaces with inset sink ands drainer with mixer tap and further Quooker instant boiling water, range of base and wall units with soft close catches, under cupboard lighting and LED low level kickboard lighting, integrated dishwasher, integrated induction hob and stainless steel illuminated fume extractor, two fitted waist height ovens and grills, microwave oven and further combination oven with grill, space and cold feed plumbing for American style fridge freezer, tiled flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, window to rear aspect, obscure glazed door to front aspect.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.39m x 3.00m )
Again an extremely well appointed room with Quartz work surface and inset Belfast style sink with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for condensing tumble dryer, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan, window, tiled flooring, service door to garage.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
With Karndean flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Study / Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" maximum x 13' 4" maximum ( 4.14m maximum x 4.06m maximum )
With radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, 'His & Hers' built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and storage space within.
En-Suite Bath & Shower Room
Again fitted to an extremely high standard and comprising a walk-in double shower cubicle with drench rain effect shower head and further wall mounted shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage beneath and mixer tap and a wall mounted mirrored medicine cabinet over. WC, bidet, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held wall mounted shower, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan, obscure glazed window and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.63m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, 2 built-in double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within and overhead storage lockers.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.97m x 3.48m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail within and overhead storage locker.
Again extremely well appointed and comprising a panelled bath with wall mounted shower with concertina shower screen and mixer tap, WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage beneath and wall mounted medicine cabinet above, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan, obscure glazed window, heated towel rail.
This executive style bungalow is approached through remote controlled electric gated access complete with intercom system leading to the block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding for numerous vehicles.
To the front of the property is a feature canopied front entrance leading to the front entrance doors which is served by lighting. There are also lawned areas with mature beds and borders on various levels stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs. Gated access leads round to a hardstanding area and there is further gated access to the right hand side of the bungalow with further space for a gravelled hardstanding, which in the Agents opinion may provide a storage area for a recreational vehicle.
The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating area providing entertaining space with further paving leading to the side rear of the property. There is a covered paved seating area served by external lighting and polycarbonate roof. The remainder of the garden is fully enclosed by fencing and benefits from mature beds and borders containing plants and shrubs and large shaped lawned areas. The garden is served by external tap and lighting.
Detached Workshop 14' x 33' 6" ( 4.27m x 10.21m )
With roller door allowing vehicular access and is served by power and lighting. In the Agents opinion this space could also provide further scope for renovation and conversion to further accommodation subject to gaining the necessary planning permissions and consents from the relevant local authorities.
Attached Double Garage 21' 4" x 19' 9" ( 6.50m x 6.02m )
With two electric up-and-over doors, served by power and lighting, wall mounted electric consumer unit, also housing the Worcester central heating boiler and water softener.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44922237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.