1 bedroom detached house for saleThe Reading Room, 22a The Street, SN12 8PH
- Successful holiday cottage with approximately £2000 per month income
- Detached period property
- Beautifully furnished with price to include all fixture and fittings
- Mezzanine level with bedroom and stylish en suite
- Smart kitchen
- Built in storage cupboards
- Courtyard garden
- Popular village with excellent local pubs nearby including The Fox which is renowned for it's excellent locally sourced food
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
'The Reading Room' is a unique and charming detached period property set in the heart of this sought after village with bundles of character. Currently used as a holiday cottage offering luxury self catering accommodation this stunning home is finished to a very high standard and ideal for any investor or someone wanting a local business. The property is currently advertised with Bath Area Self Catering Accommodation (BASCA) and Holiday Lettings (part of Trip Advisor) and has been accredited with 5 Stars and a Gold award by Visit England which is current. The annual turnover is steadily increasing and currently stands at approximately £2000 per calendar Month YTD with great capacity for further growth.
The bright interior is well designed with a sitting room which has a stylish wood burner with internal flue and large sash windows which let light burst into the whole space. There is a separate modern kitchen and a study/dining area to the rear of the sitting room with fitted storage cupboards. A staircase gives access to the mezzanine level which incorporates the bedroom and smart en suite. To the rear, which is accessed via the back door in the kitchen, is a fantastic courtyard garden which has a decked area with fencing, which is very private and is a great space for a BBQ and sunbathing! To the side of the property is one off street parking space.
The price also includes all fixtures and fittings. No onward chain.
Broughton Gifford has great community spirit and has two pubs and a popular primary school. While retaining a real village feel with a strong community spirit Broughton Gifford is well located with Bath, Bradford on Avon and Chippenham (where there is also a main line service to Bristol and London) the nearest towns.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP1014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.