4 bedroom terraced house for saleStewart Road, Carlton-In-Lindrick, Worksop
- ** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 TO £90,000 **
- NO CHAIN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN DINER
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a FOUR double bedroom property on Stewart Road. Perfect family home, which benefits from being at the end of a cul-de-sac. Excellent location for local schools, shops, public houses, village doctors and commuting.
** NO CHAIN - CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS ** PRICE GUIDE OF £80,000 TO £90,000 **
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a FOUR double bedroom property on Stewart Road in Carlton-in-Lindrick. There are not many four beds (that have not been extended) in this area, so you need to act quickly! Perfect family home, which benefits from being at the end of cul-de-sac location, offers OFF ROAD parking, front and rear gardens, kitchen diner, lounge, four bedrooms (one of which needs converting back from a bathroom to the double bedroom),
Excellent location for local schools, shops, public houses, village doctors and commuting, being close to all major road links.
With a front facing double glazed door, with tiled flooring giving access to the kitchen lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 19' 7" to recess x 9' 11" ( 5.97m to recess x 3.02m )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows, two ceiling lights and a brick fireplace with brick surround offering shelving to the left and right. Two central heating radiators and television point.
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 16' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.95m x 3.40m )
With a rear facing double glazed window. a range of fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and electric hob, space for a washing machine. understairs storage can be made into a downstairs toilet.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 7" to wall recess ( 3.51m x 3.53m to wall recess )
With Built in wardrobes, radiator and Tv point.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.23m x 3.25m )
Double room with two front facing double glazed windows, Radiator and Tv point.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 8" to door recess ( 2.64m x 2.34m to door recess )
With rear facing double glazed windows, two storage cupboards one of which holds the boiler.
Currently being used as a bathroom, with a rear facing double glazed window, Bath, wc,and sink, This was originally a fourth double bedroom.
With rear facing double glazed window, wash hand basin, wc, double shower cubicle.
Walled with gates for privacy with a laid to lawn area and driveway for one vehicle. Outside light and tap, side gate leading to gennel.
Large fully enclosed garden and very private patio area perfect for entertaining with a step leading to the large laid to lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44928435.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.