3 bedroom detached house for saleEastgate, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Superb detached town house
- Central town location
- Off street parking and garaging
- Westerly facing courtyard garden
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Beautifully modernised and renovated
Situated in the centre of Beverley on historic Eastgate
Main Description Situated in the centre of Beverley on historic Eastgate and lying very close to Wednesday Market, this immaculate detached town house will not disappoint. The well proportioned accommodation has been beautifully modernised and updated to create a superb home which benefits from a Westerly facing courtyard garden. Boasting off street parking and garaging, this property is a credit to the owners and will be attractive to those looking for a central location with all prime advantages. The accommodation in brief comprises: hallway, cloakroom, generous sized open plan living/dining room and modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a stunning house bathroom.
Location The property is located mid way on historic Eastgate which runs between Wednesday Market and the Beverley Minster in the centre of this superb market town. A very convenient location, the property has ease of access to the railway station via the pedestrianized Dominican Way which lies immediately in front of the property. Having off street parking the property lies on the major road network within Beverley which is now the regional hub for the East Riding.
The popular and highly regarded historic town of Beverley in East Yorkshire boasts an excellent range of local amenities including an extensive range of shops including many high street chains, numerous Public houses and restaurants. There are also numerous landmarks including Beverley Minster and the open countryside of Westwood Pasture. The town is ideally placed for access to the surrounding areas including Hull, York, the M62 motorway as well as the coast.
Property ref: 121_2394_4092437
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44936913.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4092437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.